"Saurabh is a Mechanical Engineer and a post graduate in Marketing. He has 25 years of work experience in the Sales & Marketing, Executive Search and Consulting and Human Resources functions across organizations like Spaco Carburetors, Bajaj Auto, ABC Consultants and Suzlon Energy.
He has worked in the areas of application of Industrial Engineering for out sourcing the packaging activity, building and expanding the distribution network, Sales, Brand building and Executive Search across various sectors like Media, Law firms, Automobile and Engineering, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Cements, Research & development, Infrastructure, Energy, Steel, LPO, KPO and BPO's, FMCG, Consumer, Banking & Financial Services, Telecom & IT and Pharmaceuticals. His last assignment was with Suzlon Energy where he was working as the Vice President -Corporate Human Resources.
Suzlon is a billion dollar organization and is one of the world’s leading wind turbine manufacturing companies with an installed base of 18000 MW globally.
Here he was responsible for Executive Search, Overseeing the Corporate functions, Technology, Global Service, International business, Supply chain and Industrial relations for 7000 +employees in 17 countries across Europe, North and South America, Australia, Asia and Africa.
His major responsibilities were developing a 5 year HR strategy, Leadership hiring and development, Succession planning with Executive coaches like Ram Charan and Shiv Khera amongst others, Compensation restructuring, Organization building through various interventions, Employee Engagement, Culture building, Learning and development, Organization design and right sizing.
He has also worked as HR Business partner for different verticals like Supply Chain, Technology, Corporate functions and Global Service.
He has been recognized amongst the 100 Most Influential HR leaders in India by the World HRD congress in the year 2017.
He is an avid sports persons and has been running the Marathons over the last 10 years.
A Hospitality/Business Excellence Professional (Six Sigma Black Belt & Lean Certified professional) with 11 years of experience working with ITC Hotels. Also lead Inter divisional initiatives (Paperboard/Tobacco divisions) at ITC Hotels to leverage synergies including R&D function (Sleep Project). Acquired International exposure driving Excellence, Operations & Digital for an International Burger Chain Dine in restaurant operation. Razor sharp Auditor having compete 350+ Product/Service Audits. Experienced professional in navigating the rough waters taking organizations through existential crises during the recent pandemic.
This apart, a Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), passionate Trainer, Coach, Toastmaster, Solution Architect, Customer Delight Expert, Design Thinker, Digital Marketer & Reputation Management Expert.
He has the good fortune to bridge Industry - Academia synergies through engagements with Symbiosis [ SIOM ]/ Welingkar & IMT – Dubai.
An MBA (Marketing & Supply Chain Management) from University of Dallas, TX, USA, his continuous Learning initiatives include: Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT) | Certified Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA) Professional & Revenue Manager, Diploma in Banking & Finance (from IIBF).
He also is an avid runner having complete 5 Marathons & still running to keep up with the times.
His Areas of Focus: Business Excellence, Customer Delight, Digital Marketing, Hospitality, Training, Hotels & Creating High Performance teams!!
He is Passionate about: Customer WOW | Excellence | Disruptive Innovation | Consumer Behaviour | Service Quality | Digital Marketing | Analytics | Retail | Banking | Financial Markets | Social Media | Training
More on him
@ Website: https://www.digitalxcellence.in/
• Served 25 years in the Indian Army in diverse managerial, training and operational roles
• Gen Manager of a trading firm overseeing and controlling all depts and functions
• Dy Controller of Exams Anna University
• Head HR & Admin of manufacturing units at Pondicherry, Coimbatore and Chennai
• DGM Learning & Development with Denmark based MNC, ISS Facility Services, global leaders in Outsourcing
• HR Consultancy – Own venture
• All aspects of HR and Operations especially L&D
• Training-Identifying need, design/ conduct programs & measure their effectiveness
• Orientation and induction of new Entrants.
• Manpower planning- Recruitment, induction & ensuring cultural fitness and discipline.
• Design, Setup, Ops and Admin of state of the art Integrated Training facilities
• Aligning Training with NSDC and MEPSC for certification of front liners Pan India in Skills through PMKVY and DDUGKY
• Motivation, coaching & mentoring, leadership development
Executive Summary (33 Year Experience)
Feb 2020 Till Date: Sr Consultant
(NPC Under Ministry of Commerce and Industry ,Govt Of India )
During Lockdown Achievements
• 4 Webinars , covering 1250 Participants , under banner of NPC
• 5 Universities empanelled with NPC to set up “Industry 4.0 Cell”
• 7 Days Faculty Development Program “ICP-Industry Champion Program” with 120 Faculty participants , 6 Faculty engaged with Industry projects
• Developed D.I.E.T Program for 2nd Year students of all branches (during Sem program)
• Developed D.I.E.T On job Internship program (100% industry based program )
Jul-2018 – Till date : Consulting -Head- Industry Interface
(Sharda University, Greater Noida)
• Strategy and Planning to make “University As service Hub” and “Project based Teaching and learning system”.
• Strategy and Planning for new admissions. Innovative ways to increase admissions, resulting 500 more admissions.
• Introduced 3 Credit “Project Based” learning system. Year (All Engineering Branches)
• 139 Industries tieup
• Engaging 1200 Students with these Industries on “Projects” (Automation/ERP)
• Development of “Embedded ERP system” for Industries
July-2016-March 2018: Dy. Director –Industry Projects
(Lovely Professional University, Punjab)
• “University as Service Hub”
• Introduced 2 Credit “Project Based” learning system w.e.f 2nd Year (All Engineering Branches)
• 159 Industries tieup with Lovely University for B2B services
• LOI of 79 Industry MSME aided Projects
• Engaged 1800 Students (2nd Year onward ) in the above projects
• Developed and implemented of Industry based Curriculum for Core Engineering (ME/EEE/ECE/CHEMICAL/BIOTECH/Civil) -2ndYear Onward
- 29 Years Industrial Experience
• IT-15 years
• 14 Year Experience in Sugar Units